The Council Chair will:
- Oversee council operations.
- Conduct council meetings.
- Ensure that all members have input into discussion and decisions.
- Act as spokesperson for council.
- Prepare council meeting agendas in consultation with the principal and other designated council members.
The Council Vice-Chair will:
- Support the Council Chair.
- Perform responsibilities assigned by the Council Chair.
- Conduct council meetings in the absence of the Council Chair.
The Council Secretary will:
- Record and prepare council meeting minutes.
- Receive and send correspondence on behalf of council.
- Take charge of official records of council.
- Ensure that appropriate notice is given for all council meetings.
The Council Treasurer will:
- Manage council finances.